Breast Augmentation Tampa
Improved Body Tampa is committed to delivering the best cosmetic surgery results to help you achieve your dream body. Our breast augmentation procedure is performed by board-certified cosmetic surgeons who can skillfully and safely enhance the size and shape of your bust.
Commit to getting your best body with our experienced team of doctors. Call us today at (813) 518-8630 to discuss your breast enhancement Tampa options and book a consultation.
Is breast augmentation right for you?
Many women may decide to get breast augmentation and increase their breast size for any number of reasons. A breast augmentation surgery may be right for you if:
- You want to boost your self-confidence by enhancing your breasts if you think they are too small or if they are of uneven sizes
- You want to reshape and give volume to your breasts that have changed after childbirth
- You have lost some volume and firmness because of the natural aging process
- You have undergone a mastectomy and want to regain the appearance of a full bust
- Your breasts have an uneven and distorted appearance
There is no shame in wanting to get a better body and in improving your appearance and self-esteem. Our breast augmentation surgeons understand that you may have a specific look in mind, which is why we offer personal and in-depth consultations. Call us today at (813) 518-8630 to book a consultation.
Why we use fat transfer over breast implants
At Improved Body Tampa, we use the innovative breast augmentation technique of fat transfer with cutting-edge technology to give you the best results possible.
Silicone implants (breast implants can also be made of synthetic saline and silicone gel ) are the traditional and popular methods used for breast augmentation. But medical and technological advancements have paved the way for a safer procedure with more natural results – fat transfer.
Fat is harvested from fat deposits in your body and is injected strategically into areas of your breasts. Not only does this give your new breasts a natural feeling and look that will not look obviously “done”, but it is also a far safer procedure. It reduces the risk of malposition, rupture, and capsular contracture which are known downsides to the use of breast implants.
We put you and your safety first at Improved Body Tampa while also delivering expert results. Call us at (813) 518-8630.
What you need to consider with a breast augmentation
- To achieve the best and most natural look possible, our plastic surgeons will recommend the best size for your overall stature and body shape. This helps give the appearance of natural breasts and to ensure your safety.
- Like all surgeries, there are risks to this breast augmentation procedure. While we do the most to ensure the safety of our patients, there are various risks that cannot be controlled. For example, you may experience pain after the procedure that, while normal, may become worse if you do not follow your surgeon’s post-surgery instructions. Your breasts and nipple sensations may also change (temporarily or permanently).
- The cost of the breast augmentation depends on a number of factors: the desired size, the difficulty of the fat harvest, plastic surgery-related expenses, medical costs to ensure your eligibility, and post-surgery medicine and care.
Augment and improve your breasts with premier Tampa board certified cosmetic surgeons! Call (813) 518-8630
Our board certified plastic surgeon and cosmetic surgeon are ready to discuss the best options for your breast concerns.