Breast Lift Tampa, FL
A breast lift is a viable option for any number of women who want to reconstruct, reshape, and lift the overall appearance of their breasts. Our doctors at Improved Body Tampa can help you achieve the breasts you want!
Call (813) 518-8630 today to discuss your Tampa breast enhancement options with our skilled team!
Is a breast lift procedure right for you?
You may decide a breast lift is the right option for you if:
- You have recently given birth and your breasts have not returned to their pre-pregnancy firmness and shape
- You experience sagging breast due to premature aging or the natural aging process
- The natural shape of your breasts and nipples point downwards and are low
- Weight fluctuations have caused the breasts to stretch and lose volume multiple times, resulting in unelastic breasts
- You are unsatisfied with the shape of your breasts but do not necessarily want them to be larger
For these reasons and many more, a breast lift might be the best procedure for you to regain your self confidence and to achieve your dream body. Our Tampa Bay surgeons understand that you may have your own vision of your perfect body, and we strive to deliver that as best as we can with safe and skilled results. Call us at (813) 518-8630 today.
What you need to consider before having breast lifts
- The natural size of your breasts will affect how successful and long-lasting the results of a breast lift will be. Smaller breasts that are corrected to become more lifted will retain that lift for a longer amount of time than bigger heavier breasts that will naturally start to sag again after a period of time.
- The scars are permanent but can soften in appearance with proper care.
- You may lose or experience a change in sensations in your breasts and nipples. This can either be temporary or permanent.
- A breast lift may affect your ability to breastfeed in the future. If you plan on having children, you may want to hold off on getting a breast lift until after.
- Changes in weight like weight loss can affect your breasts post-surgery and there is no real way of predicting what their appearance may become.
- The cost of breast lift surgery will depend on a number of factors that can be settled with your surgeon before the procedure including the complexity of the desired outcome, the general anesthesia needed, and other miscellaneous costs that come with surgical procedures.
Call us now at (813) 518-8630 to receive quality breast lift procedures from premier Tampa plastic surgeons and cosmetic surgeons
We offer in-depth consultations for you and your board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and determine what’s best for you and your dream body. Call us today to book an appointment/