Breast Reduction Tampa, FL
Breast reduction procedures are a breast enhancement option we offer here at Improved Body Tampa. Breast reduction surgery is perfect for a variety of reasons, our surgical experts have decades of experience and knowledge about the best way to go about breast reduction while maintaining and even improving the appearance of your bust.
We offer in-person consultations with our board-certified plastic surgeon to help you decide what’s best for your body. Call us at (813) 518-8630 to book an appointment with our team of doctors.
Is breast reduction right for you?
You may decide that a breast reduction in Tampa is the right option for you if:
- You experience chronic moderate-to-extreme back and neck pain due to the size of your breasts
- Your day-to-day activities or desired activities are limited and restricted by your breast size
- You experience irritation and rashes in the crease of your breasts or under them
- You have low self-esteem because of your large breasts
- You have difficulty wearing the clothes you want because of the unavailability of sizes that cater to you
You don’t have to continue suffering in silence. Breast reduction procedures are a safe option for people undergoing trouble and pain due to their breast size. Breast reduction is not a procedure limited to any age range, and many of our patients are young and old women.
Our team of surgeons has years of experience in this reduction breast procedure and can help guide you through what happens during the procedure. Call us now at (813) 518-8630.
What happens during the procedure
There are multiple ways a breast reduction may proceed. This will depend on a number of factors including your age and weight, your current and desired breast sizes, the doctor’s recommendation, and your own desired techniques.
A breast reduction can include either multiple incisions on the breast to remove excess tissue and skin or liposuction techniques to remove excess fat. Depending on the size of your breasts, a surgeon might decide to use both methods.
Things you need to consider when deciding
- Generally, a surgeon will not give approval for the procedure if you are a smoker, a diabetic person or a person with other heart problems, or are morbidly obese. Depending on the severity of your condition, a surgeon will either reject your eligibility outright or recommend a plan to help you become eligible for the procedure.
- If you are planning to have children in the future, a breast reduction surgery is generally not recommended because it may affect your ability to breastfeed.
- If you have plans to lose weight or if you are in the process of losing weight, it is generally recommended that you get a breast reduction after you have achieved your desired weight.
- Like all surgical procedures, a breast reduction procedure poses numerous risks such as permanent scarring, loss or change in sensation in your nipples and breasts, and difficulty in breast-feeding.
- The cost of the procedure will depend on the size of your breasts, the desired size, the complexity of the cosmetic surgery and the techniques involved, the pre- and post-surgery medicine, and other miscellaneous costs that you and your surgeon decide on.
Get a breast reduction from the best plastic surgeons in Tampa Bay! We’re a call away at (813) 518-8630
We offer in-person consultations and tests to help you decide if breast reduction is the right plastic surgery enhancement procedure for you. Our friendly team of surgeons is experienced and skilled and is ready to help you achieve your dream body. Call us today for a breast reduction consultation.