Mommy Makeover Tampa, FL
Get your pre-baby body back with a mommy makeover at Improved Body Tampa! Our experts can tailor the perfect mommy makeover and restore your confidence with skilled and professional plastic surgery procedures. Schedule a consultation with us to discuss your body goals at (813) 518-8630
Overview of the Procedure
A mommy makeover is a combination package of multiple cosmetic surgery procedures, designed to address common problems mothers have with their pre pregnancy and post-pregnancy bodies. A mommy makeover usually includes a breast lift, a tummy tuck, and liposuction. These are included to address issues like extra skin, malformed and sagging skin and breasts from breastfeeding, and other issues.
But our board-certified plastic surgeons Tampa can help you tailor your mommy makeover to your needs, and can include additional procedures like a butt lift and breast implants.
What You Need to Know About the Mommy Makeover
- The usual recovery time for a mommy makeover Tampa can take 1 to 2 weeks, but it will depend on the exact combination of procedures you choose to have.
- Most mommy makeovers are performed on an outpatient basis as this allows you to recover in the comfort of your home
- The procedures of a mommy makeover can be performed in one single session or can be staggered over multiple sessions for safety and to give patients the time to heal. This will depend on both your preferences and what your surgeon will think is best for you.
- Simple household tasks cannot be done for the first few days while you are sore and healing
- Many women recovering from a mommy makeover procedure cannot drive while still taking certain pain medications
- You will not be able to appreciate the full effects of the procedures for at least 6 months to a year while there is still some swelling. While some results are immediate, some procedures will leave swelling behind that you will have to wait for before assessing your new body.
- You cannot smoke for 4 weeks before and after the start and end of the procedures as smoking can decrease circulation and delay the healing from the procedures
- The results of a mommy makeover are not completely permanent. You will need to adopt a healthy lifestyle of eating well and exercising regularly to ensure the results will stay for longer.
Common Procedures for Mommies
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
- Circumferential Abdominoplasty
Get your pre-baby body back today from expert cosmetic surgeons in Tampa FL! Call (813) 518-8630
Bring back your confidence and love your own body with a custom-tailored makeover by board-certified surgeons at Improved Body Tampa. We work with you to help you achieve your dream body. We offer breast augmentation, mini tummy tuck, tummy tuck liposuction, fat transfer, Pick up the phone and schedule a consultation with our board certified plastic surgeon today! (813) 518-8630.