Skin Resurfacing Tampa, FL
For people with surface skin concerns that do not seem to go away no matter how much cream or ointment is applied, skin resurfacing at Improved Body Tampa could be the solution for you!
Correct signs of aging and sun exposure blemishes and discoloration spots with the various skin resurfacing options and techniques we use at our clinic! Call us today at (813) 518-8630 to book an appointment with our experienced and board certified plastic surgeons Tampa FL doctors!
Who is skin resurfacing for
Skin resurfacing procedures are a non-surgical treatment for people who have discoloration, blemishes, sun damage skin or irregularities in their skin or texture caused by old scars or again.
Most skin resurfacing techniques can be performed on people of all ages, but many of our patients are between the ages of 40 and 60 who want to correct signs of aging like dark spots and dull skin.
Many of our treatments can also work on acne and acne scars , but it is generally not recommended for patients who have active acne breakouts.
Things to know about skin resurfacing
- Many kinds of techniques for skin resurfacing exist, including photorejuvenation, fractional laser skin resurfacing, vascular lesion treatments, stretch mark corrective treatments, bipolar radiofrequency treatments, and other non-laser and laser resurfacing treatments. To find out which treatment is right for you, you can call us at (813) 518-8630 to talk to one of our doctors.
- Laser skin resurfacing is different from other cosmetic treatments in Tampa Florida that it generally has little to no downtime in terms of post-procedure recovery. Most of our patients can immediately resume normal activities after treatment. There may be some crusting in the first few days as your new skin comes in but that can easily be covered up with makeup.
- Depending on the treatment you choose, treatment times and program lengths may vary. Some only need one session, but others may take a few sessions to give you the desired results.
- There can be some negative effects to laser treatment. But choosing a licensed and experienced doctor can help you steer clear of those side effects.
- Because laser technology treatments target discoloration and pockets of pigment in your skin, they are not always as effective on people with very dark skin.
Get fresh glowing skin today with our non-invasive and painless treatments! Call (813) 518-8630
We have treatment programs for all your damaged skin concerns. Call us today to speak to one of our Tampa Bay doctors and to book an appointment! Contact us @ (813) 518-8630